Tap Room Server
WestFax Brewing Company in Lakewood, CO is looking for a fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic tap room employee to join our team. Positions are currently part time with about 15-30 hours per week.
· Set up tap room at beginning of shift
· Run tap room
· Close tap room at end of shift
· Pour beer and serve customers
· Operate POS system
· Clean glassware
· Attend to bathrooms when needed
· Change kegs when needed
· Clean bar, tables and any other area that might need attention during or after shift
· Kindly enforce tap room policies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· Must be 21 years of age
· Work experience in the service or hospitality industry
· Cicerone beer server certification is desired but not required
· Passionate about the craft beer industry
· Willingness to continue to learn about our brewery, process, and products as well as other breweries.
· Able to stand for an entire shift
· Able to shift, move, or slide full kegs if needed.
· Multitasking skills
· Proficient math skills
· Clean and organized
· Honest and reliable
· Must have transportation to and from work
· Willing to kindly enforce tap room policies
· Positive attitude
· Interested in attending events and festivals to represent WestFax outside of the facility when needed.
· Able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening
Please send a resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop in visits please. We will contact you to schedule a time for you to come in for an interview.